Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday in Ventimiglia

I just got off the train in Ventimiglia, and am at a cafe having cappucino.  Italy is very different from France, even though where I am is only about an hour away from Nice. 

I tried to find the address for my cousins in southern italy, and cannot find them on  my netbook.  I cannot even remember their last name now, and it's disappointing me.  If I am meant to go there, it will come to me I guess.  I think I will spend a few hours here in Ventimiglia, and then move on.  It's a very small town here.  Quiet.  Nice.

Sorry I am not putting many pics lately.  Tiime is short, and having the right combination of free time, internet connection, and laptop power is extremely uncommon. 

Off to explore Ventimiglia. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving all of your posts. Can't wait to see pictures when you return. I've never heard of Ventimiglia. I'll have to google it.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete

 

My Life In Bytes | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates