Friday, October 9, 2009

Last of the Brussels pictures


these are all made of chocolate




Rear: Some Brussian (is that what they're called?) who got mean when I asked for directions
Front: Some Brussian who yelled at me in some non-English language when I took this pic of bitchlady.  I told her "I don't speak...that" and bitch lady said she was saying I cannot take pics in there.. the bakery...apparently it's top secret.



A pay-by-the-day locker at Central.  I kept my bag here (In No. 11) while exploring  Brussles.



Art in the street.



More street art.





more street art.  Belgian Waffles.




4 comments:

  1. Stop talkin bout my momma like that TRICK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! What a bitch. I would remind them that as a American citizen, you have a phone number that you can call to request an airstrike anywhere in the world. That usually straightens them out.

    Also, tell them to learn freaking English!!!

    And one more thing. If I want to take a photo, I'm going to take a photo. Your stupid little quick-mart is not classified.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, do the bitch ladies have a facebook page? Tell them that work of their bitchyness has now traveled all over the world.

    ReplyDelete

 

My Life In Bytes | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates