Monday, October 12, 2009

There is glitter on my backpack

Day... 6 maybe? Not really sure, but I AM sure that the days are going by much too quickly. I so wish I had a month or so to do this. Guess I will just have to come back again next year after chemo.

I have so many pictures I want to post, but they upload so slowly that it's hard to find enough time to do them. When I have the time to blog, like now, I have no internet (like now) or no power... when I have strong internet and full power or an outlet, I have no time. Alas, the pity.
It is 12:38 (just past midnight) in what has just become Monday morning. I am still at the Paris hostel. I bought my train ticket today to move on to Nice, and then missed the train by about 5 minutes. I had to reschedule for tomorrow morning, and lug all my crap all the way back to the hostel. Luckily, even though I had checked out, they let me have my room back again. It's that private room again. The only problem is they still have not rebooted the DHCP device up here, so I have no internet unless I go down to the lounge. Since I am in my skivvies, I think I best not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Life In Bytes | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates