Saturday, October 10, 2009

Day 5 - Paris (Saturday)

Time is going by much too quickly.  I wish I had another 3-4 weeks to stay.  I am probably going to stay in Paris longer than I thought, as there is so much I want to see.  I am heading out in a few minutes to the Louvre.  I had breakfast a little while ago with Sonia and Maryanne.  Then I had to pack up my luggage and store it until 2:00 when I can move into my private room.  I wish there were another dorm bed open because it's much cheaper, and I like making friends with the women from all over.  Too bad we don't have hostels in the U.S.  I would travel more if we did.  Between the public transportation system and the hostels, Europe is really set up for visiting throughout.





This is some sort of high security building in Paris.  Perhaps there's a Brussels bakery in there.



YUMMMMMMM



There are a lot of these little cars around.



The hallway of my dorm



Paris - right outside the hostel





Outside of the hostel again






A women in front of me leaving the metro station had this little guy sticking out of her suitcase.  It made me giggle.














My hostel breakfast.  Look how huge the spoons are!!!




OK, on to the Louvre

2 comments:

  1. The "VB" was too cool! Glad you're having such a great time. The pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are seeing all of these wonderful places. Too bad about the people with bad attitudes. But, it's their loss. I love the little guy in the suitcase. Thanks for sharing your trip with us as you go along.

    ReplyDelete

 

My Life In Bytes | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates