Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I got the first stamp on my passport!

I'm in Amsterdam.  Just walked around for an hour looking for the hostel.  Finally found it but have to hand around for a hour before check in time.  I am right around the corner from the Van Gogh museum, which I will visit as soon as I get checked in and lock up my luggage.  What I've seen so far looks very interesting, but nothing opens until after 10.  I guess all the pot smoking makes everyone sleep late.  Off to explore... will post more later.

4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo -- You arrived! 10:00?!? And do they stop working at 5??? Can't wait to hear more about your adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun exploring! They must be night people. Be prepared to get no sleep just in case.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Good Lord you arrived safely! I can't WAIT to hear all about your adventures. Watch out for the Techno Twins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh! Looks awesome! Can't wait to see more pics!

    Glad to see you are having a great time! I love those houses.

    ReplyDelete

 

My Life In Bytes | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates