Saturday, October 24, 2009

LOTS more pictures!!






AMSTERDAM


very pretty houseboat



amazing buildings are everywhere





It is really so impressive in person





There are literally millions of bikes in Amsterdam.  Everyone rides them as their main mode of transportation, so they are locked to poles and the like, by the hundreds.  It caught my eye when I came across this little one.  I thought it was cute.








Beach in Nice, France












BRUSSLES










CHAGALL MUSEUM IN NICE, FRANCE







A RANDOM CHALK OUTLINE ON A PARIS STREET





TOWER EIFFLE





me touching the tower







COLISEUM IN ROME



















Hey, where'd my penis go???

























FLORENCE

This was made following one of DaVinci's designs




Me and Lego man.  I know... I'm looking pretty rough at this point.



















This woman is an opera singer from Canada.  She was staying in my hostel.  She was in Firenze to audition for several opera houses.  She sang for the hostel and it was amazing!!!  I have a short video of it. 













Me and my Florence friends drinking our boxes of wine.  These were like .99 euro




MONTOROSSO


At the party in Montorosso










No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Life In Bytes | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates