Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Even more cruise pics - Jamaica

Isn't she lovely??


The shelf you may have read about -- at the beginning of our decorating

I absolutely love Jamaica















Trees have toes in Jamaica!!
Dunn's River Falls

sitting in the falls

Isn't she wonderful?

Isn't she precious?  :)




I love waterfalls!!!


                                                                              

We seriously did not plan to both make the same cheesy face.  I guess we really do look alike.


OK, you KNOW I love you when I share a pic with you where I'm looking so geeky!



The shelf is growing

IT'S BOB!!!!!!!!!

Cruise ship parking lot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Life In Bytes | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates